Okay so this morning there was a more significant weight loss; about 2 pounds, but that still only brings my total to 3 pounds off from my starting weight. I'm not disappointed yet. I figure when Friday morning hits and I check my weight, that'll be a better indicator of how things are going. (I have to remember the first 2 days I was gorging myself, so they don't really count.) I've kept with the diet for 5 days now and although not fun, it hasn't been extremely hard for me. Yeah I do miss not having a beer when I want to, a yogurt in the morning or a piece of chocolate in the afternoon, but I've just been making sure that I'm eating stuff I like from what I'm allowed. Also I tell ya - that APPLE a day, keeps Mandy away.....from all the sweets and sugary stuff. :) If you can find them in your grocery store, the Honeycrisp Apples are wonderful!!

No comments:
Post a Comment