Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 19

Things have definitely ramped up! Today I had another 1 1/2 pound loss, bringing me to 15 POUNDS lost total! If it continues like this for the next 4 days, I could easily hit 20 pounds before I end my first cycle and that would be wonderful! Additionally, although I don't know that I'm seeing the loss on my body (scale only), Todd mentioned that he could see a difference already. It is encouraging and already has me thinking about trying another cycle in a few weeks as long as I can maintain what I've done at this point.  But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. One thing about today is that I completely forgot lunch.  So for dinner I increased my portion; not to double but enough that I felt like I'd get enough for the evening. It ended up being almost 5 ounces of meat and 1 1/4 cups of brussels sprouts. That was at about 6:00pm and here it is after 11:00pm and I'm feeling fine - drinking plenty of water too. (Oh one thing I definitely suggest is to serve food on your smallest plate, it makes your meal look more substantial.)  Looking forward to tomorrows weigh-in, hope it's another positive morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment